According to the listeners of SMR, sexual desire and attraction are important topics to explore – especially when there are problems in this area of a marriage. It seems there are many couples that have a really good marriage, except when it comes to sex.
So what do you do when one spouse isn’t interested in sex at all?
That’s what we discuss today.
- Acknowledging your own sexual energy
- Being 100% present
Cool news, last week Sexy Marriage Radio was highlighted in the New and Noteworthy within the Sexuality category of iTunes! This is really great considering most of our competition in this category are more of an “anything goes” type show.
Being noticed in the New and Noteworthy is cool, but there is a featured section within iTunes (called “What’s Hot”) that is more permanent. To get into the What’s Hot area we need your help.
Here’s where you come in.
If you have listened to Sexy Marriage Radio and like the show, sign in to iTunes, and do these 3 things (each of these things will need to be done in iTunes, not on the webpage the link below points to – simply click the View in iTunes button on the next page and you’re all set):
- Go to Sexy Marriage Radio in iTunes and Subscribe to the show.
- Give the show the number of stars you believe it deserves
- Write a short comment on something you heard or enjoyed about the show (this does not have to be long, just a sentence or two works fine).
Doing this will help more people find the show.
Have you got something on your mind or a question you want us to cover on a future show?
Let us know by calling the feedback line:
(615) 567-3996 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.